Thursday, May 2, 2013

What Choice will you make?

Everyday. All through the day. We make choices.

These choices lead to ACTION (or INaction). Those ACTIONS lead to RESULTS.

Choosing to loaf on the couch and only workout your fingers on the remote.....is a CHOICE.

Choices lead to habits.

These habits dictate the majority of our waking lives.

Every moment is a new opportunity to CHANGE our life. I've CHOSEN to find a vehicle that can impact my life greatly.

For the last two years, I've researched a company called private company called Vemma.

VEMMA.
The leader and CEO of this company is a charismatic, lifelong network marketing professional named BK Boreyko.

Boreyko is the kind of CEO that you would love to work with. And yes, I said "with" as opposed to "for". 

More later about him, but bottom line is this....I am looking for quality, motivated individuals to work with in building a fantastic Vemma team. Again, the words I use are specific and meaningful.

I am NOT looking for individuals to motivated. I am looking for motivated individuals.

There is a huge difference.

Are you coachable?

Do you have a burning, ardent desire to make extra money? (amount is totally YOUR choice!) If so, I'd like to meet with you to share a most incredible opportunity.    

Want to try some product?

No comments:

Post a Comment